safeco insurance payment
Safeco is an American insurance service provider that is dedicated to offering different kinds of insurance plans to the consumers, including auto, renters, homeowners, condo and umbrella loans. You can visit Www.Safeco.Com, and browse through the different insurance plans they have to offer. You can also request an online quote, or file a claim over the Internet.
If you are a Safeco insurance plan holder, you can pay your bills through a variety of payment methods. You can choose the one that is most convenient for you:
- You can call their customer service center at 888-723-3260, and provide your bank account details, money order information or credit card details to pay the bill over phone. If you are using your credit card to pay the bill over phone, the company accepts payments only if you have a Discover, MasterCard, American Express or Visa card.
- You may send your payment check or money order to the company’s Illinois mailing address by post
- You may setup recurring payments for the company, so that your insurance premium is automatically deducted from your bank account at scheduled intervals of time. You can use your credit card, EFT or PIN less debit card to make your recurring payments
- You may create an online account at Www.Safeco.Com, and pay the premium online
- Log on to website http://www.safeco.com/
- Click on the ‘account log in/register’ button
You can call 877-762-3101 to know any kind of query about the company and its plans. If you want to file your claim over phone, you will have to call them at 800-332-3226. You may also connect to them via FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube or Google Plus or Click Here.
Useful Tips About The Company
safeco insurance payment
Safeco auto insurance policyholders can manage their policies 24/7 online by signing in to their accounts on the website. Features of registering an account include the ability to pay bills, set up recurring payments, view/download or print various insurance details (such as ID cards), request changes to policies, report new claims/view active claims, and more. Use the instructions posted in the guides below to learn how to sign in to an account, register a new one, what to do if you forgot your account password, as well as how to file an auto claim.
Step 1 – Go to the homepage by either clicking the link at the top of this page (titled ‘Login9rsquo;) or by entering www.safeco.com into your web browser’s URL bar.
Step 2 – Once on the homepage, click the ‘Account9rsquo; button at the top of the page.
Step 3 – A drop-down form will appear. Enter your username and password, and then click ‘Sign In’ to access your account.
Forgot Password – If you cannot recall your account’s password, click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link that’s located in the login form, directly under the ‘Sign In’ button. You will be redirected to the password reset page. Enter your username into the blank input field and then click ‘Submit.9rsquo; An email will be sent to the email address that you created your account with, containing a link to create a new password.
Step 1 – Press the ‘Account9rsquo; tab/button on the homepage. Click ‘Register Now.’
Step 2 – Select the type of account you are creating (individual or business). Enter your username, and password into the input fields. Click ‘Continue9rsquo; to go to the next section of the form. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
Step 1 – Auto claims can be filed 24/7 by calling the dedicated claims support line at 1-800-332-3226. An overview of what to expect during the claims process, as well as other detailed claims information can be viewed on the ‘Claims Center’ page here.
Note: If you have an online account, you can track your claim from start to finish by signing in to your account after the initial filing.