how to pay jcpenney credit card online
The JCPenney Credit Card online account can be logged in to from any computer, tablet or smartphone. The card holder’s User ID is the only thing needed to access the online account.
In the case of a forgotten User ID, one can look it up using the “Lookup User ID” function below the User ID field.
In order to login to your account, simply enter your User ID in the field below the red box that says “Welcome9rdquo;. Note that a User ID could be the account holder’s email address.
Once logged in, JCPenney Credit Card users are able to view their account summary, pay bills, request credit line increases, update their information, and download their credit card activity.
In the case that you are required to activate your JCPenney Credit Card, first access the JCPenney online account login page. Underneath the User ID field, locate the “Register Here” link next to “First time users”. Click this link to access the next page.
On the account registration page enter your account number in the empty field. Please note that in order to register your JCPenney Credit Card, you must be the primary account holder and you must have the credit card in your possession.
Love shopping at JCPenny? You should have your own JCPenney Rewards Credit Card. With a JCPenny card account, you will save 10% and earn $10 JCP rewards certificate each month with qualifying points. Besides, you can also view your account, pay your bill, visit JP rewards and shop online.
JCPenney Credit Card Instructions
Not only more savings with JCPenney Rewards Credit Card, you can also check your balance, access up to 12 months statement history and set up alerts online . View and pay your JCPenney Rewards Credit Card bill online is also available. You may sign up for online credit services by clicking Registration. You will be required to complete the online registration form before being granted access. You will need the following information in order to register:
- First Name, Last Name
- Address, City, State and Zip
- Email Address
- Annual Net Income
- Length of Time at Current address
- Date Of Birthday
- Social Security Number
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Driver’s License Number, State
- Mother’s Maiden Name
Have a look at what you will get with a JCPenny Credit Card:
JCPenney Credit Card is a store branded card and it is very suitable for frequent shoppers at JCPenney due to the reward structure associated with the card. Synchrony Bank is the issuer and creditor for Penney credit card. Therefore, you can login for account management and payments or apply online for the card on the Synchrony Bank website. Following JCPenney credit cards are available.
- JCPenney Silver Credit Card
- JCPenney Gold Credit Card
- JCPenney Platinum Credit Card
Visit the card features page to learn about various offers and facilities available for you when you qualify for this card. Some prominent highlights of the credit card are
- Automatic enrollment to JCPenney rewards program
- Special financing offers
- Birthday gift
- 15% introductory discount on first purchase at JCPenney
- 5% discount on appliances and Bride Diamond Vault
- 99% APR for purchases
- Up to $38 penalty fees for late payment
- Step 1: Visit the login page for JCPenney credit cardholders on the Synchrony Bank website.
- Step 2: Enter your user ID.
- Step 3: Click on the Secure Login Then, verify your personalized image, enter password, and login on the next page.
Forgot Your JCPenney Silver Credit Card User ID Or Password
- Step 1: Click on the Lookup User ID link below the login menu.
- Step 2: Enter your credit card account number.
- Step 3: Click on the Next Then, validate your identity and follow instructions to retrieve your user ID.
- Step 1: Click on the Apply Now Link at the top of the above card features page.
- Step 2: Enter your full legal name.
- Step 3: Provide your residential address in detail.
- Step 4: Then, specify primary and alternate phone numbers. Specify the type of both phone numbers.
- Step 5: Type your email address.
- Step 6: Then, specify your net annual income in US dollars.
- Step 7: Enter the duration of staying at the present residence in years.
- Step 8: Select if you prefer electronic statement delivery or ordinary paper statements by mail.
- Step 9: Provide verification information like date of birth, Social Security Number, and maiden name of your mother.
- Step 11: Click on accept & submit button to send your online application for approval.
- Step 1: Visit the above card features page and click on the Activate Your Credit Card Now Link at the top right of the page.
- Step 2: Then, enter your user ID to login and activate the credit card.
- Step 3: Similarly, click on the register & activate link at the right to register in case you need a registration to activate the credit card.