Bank Of India Customer Care Toll Free And Helpline Number
old ATM card cancel thay to new card infom karine mokalva vinti
Very rude behaveir of bank PO and casheir.
BANK OF INDIA BRACH KUMHRAWAN ,BKID0006808
Terrible customer care lines: call did not get through apparently coz of high call volume. Had to keep dialling various numbers for nearly 30 minutes after which a call got accepted. Then to get to a customer care representative, it took another 15 minutes. Such terrible service is unacceptable.
Dear sir or madam How are you. My name is Divyesh. I came from South Africa. So I have rand. I went to navsari for exchange many from money changers. He give it to me cheque. Date of 6/12/2016. And when I went with cheque bank of India thay said you have to wait 8 days and after 8 days I went bank of India. They said sorry u have to wait next week. After I went next week thay said still on process. I did ask I'm asking you last time. When will I come to fetch my money. He said sorry sir give me one week. Now is not one week 10 days and still I have no money in my account. so what must I do. How is your service. I'm not happy with your service. It's to bed. I'm going to fight today. I'm going to bank. And u know what to many quie in bank. So how many days I was there in quie 4 days. And I didn't get nattering. I'm really unhappy with you service THANK YOU SO MUCH
Vety pethetic no.
Very rude behaviour of cashier and other staff. no one iis there to print the barcode on my passbook..
HSBC Premier: our most exclusive banking service | HSBC UK
We're currently making improvements to our Online Banking service.
Trade funds online
Guides to the financial side of key stages in life
It's important to protect against the unexpected. Our guide is designed to help you plan whatever may happen.
Trade funds online
Your new intuitive online portal available at no extra cost to all Premier customers. Access up-to-date valuations and see the performance of your investments.
HSBC Premier provides personal support to help you manage your personal economy
Your personal economy represents the health of your whole financial life. It is unique to you, and incorporates all the things you value most - your family, your home, your passions, your work and your legacy. Your personal economy is completely interconnected and constantly changing. HSBC Premier provides personal support for your personal economy in four ways.
Our Premier Relationship Management team is at the heart of HSBC Premier.
Your accredited and knowledgeable Premier Relationship Manager, where appropriate, can offer tailored financial advice to help you build and manage your personal economy.
We charge for our Premier Financial Advice service - our fees vary depending on your individual needs and you must have £50,000 or more in investable assets (which do not have to be with HSBC) in order to be eligible. Your adviser will clearly explain our fees upfront and the type of advice we offer in your initial, no-obligation consultation.
Discover how we can support your personal economy. Financial eligibility criteria applies.
Access your HSBC Premier products and services to discover how we can support your personal economy.
Read more about Online Banking
Register in app to start using today. Read more about HSBC Mobile Banking app
HSBC Premier is available to you, as long as you pay your annual income into your HSBC Premier Bank Account and either:
- have savings or investments of at least £50,000 with HSBC in the UK; or
- have an individual annual income of at least £100,000 and one of the following products with HSBC in the UK:
- an investment, life insurance or protection product;
Or, qualify for HSBC Premier in another country.
Not yet eligible for HSBC Premier? Find out more about our other accounts .
Important information - £200 when you switch and stay with HSBC Premier
Offer applies to successful applications received by 23 July 2017 instructing us to start a full switch of a current account, including at least 2 Direct Debits or Standing Orders, to your Eligible Account using the Current Account Switch Service (CASS) to start within 30 days of your Eligible Account being opened.
- The offer is limited to one per customer or joint relationship on eligible HSBC Premier Bank Accounts and is only applicable to customers who are not existing HSBC current account holders on the date of application (and have not been since 1 January 2015). You will receive £150 within 50 days of the switch completion date.
- You will receive a further payment of £50 being paid 12 months later if you registered for Mobile or Online Banking within 60 days of account opening and met the account eligibility criteria for 9 out of the first 12 months.
- The Current Account Switch Service is only available by either in branch or by calling our dedicated switching team once your account is opened. Switching using Current Account Switch Service cannot be done online.
- Offer available to UK residents, subject to availability.
- HSBC Premier is subject to eligibility criteria.
Recommend a friend or family member and if they open an HSBC Advance or HSBC Premier Bank Account they'll receive £100 as a welcome gift and you'll receive £50 as our way of saying thanks.
To qualify for the offer the referrer and the recommended friend must meet the following criteria:
Share The Experience Programme (STEP):
Referring Customer STEP Qualifying Criteria
Must be an existing HSBC Advance or HSBC Premier Bank Account customer and the person you recommend to us successfully opens a new HSBC Advance Bank Account or HSBC Premier Bank Account and meets the relevant STEP Qualifying Criteria.
New Customer STEP Qualifying Criteria
Must comply with all the following requirements, namely:
- You apply for an Eligible Account during the eligibility period and such account is subsequently opened;
- You have not been an existing HSBC current account holder within the previous 12 months. If you are opening a joint Eligible Account, the STEP Qualifying Criteria must be met by at least one account holder;
- You complete a full switch of a current account, including at least two Direct Debits or two Standing Orders, or one Direct Debit and one Standing Order to your Eligible Account using the (CASS) within 30 days of the date of your Eligible Account being opened. If you are opening a joint Eligible Account both account holders must comply with the STEP Qualifying Criteria. This is subject to the joint Eligible Account requiring at least two Direct Debits or two Standing Orders or One Direct Debit and One Standing Order; and
- You continue to hold the opened Eligible Account on the date we make the offer payment.
- We will make payment within 70 days of the opened Eligible Account
The offer payment of £50 will be paid to you by us within 70 days after the Qualifying Criteria have been met for each person you recommend to us. The offer is limited to ten Offer Payments per existing customer recommending us over a calendar year. Only one Offer Payment will be provided regardless of the number of accounts they open.
We will make the Offer Payment of £100 within 70 days from account opening if you satisfy the Qualifying Criteria. We will make one Offer Payment per HSBC Advance Bank Account or HSBC Premier Bank Account (if this is a joint account we will not pay an Offer Payment per account holder). Only one Offer Payment will be provided regardless of the number of accounts you open.