payment history letter template
• The date the payment was due in addition to the word 'Reminder' stamped on the bill with the amount clearly highlighted
• The address where their payment needs to be sent should be clearly indicated
• A modified invoice that provides the amount due along with the customer's account number, late fees, or interest accrued
• Include a pre-addressed stamped envelope
• Use a professional business letterhead since it will make your demand letter appear more formal and official overall. Clearly state the reasons why you're sending them the letter.
• In a clear and chronological manner, outline the facts behind your reminder letter.
• State how you intend to pursue legal action in a court of law if your request isn't met. Also, include a distinct timeline you expect your demand to be met.
• Create copies of your letter and any responses that you receive.
• Never use derogatory or threatening language since this will only make the situation worse.
• It may be best to use a mailing option whereby the customer will need to sign for it. In doing so, you'll know that your customer actually received your letter.
Request Letter to Client for Payment Sample