max score credit
on Your CIBIL Score*
If you wish to purchase only your CIR, click here and follow the instructions
- If you see "Not Disclosed" for an account, identify the lender and loan account number.
- If you find an inaccuracy, submit a dispute.
- If you have already filed a dispute, check if the account was updated.
- If you could not verify your identity online, upload supporting documents.
- If you already submitted documents to verify your identity, get an update.
- FAQs provide quick answers to your most common questions.
- Help Center puts comprehensive self-service and credit education at your fingertips.
- Why your Credit Score and Report matters not only to you, but also to lenders.
- Learn about the Loan Approval Process to understand how banks evaluate your loan application.
- Learn more about information on your:
70% of all companies who were sanctioned loans had a CIBIL RANK between 4 and 1.
Understand your credit worthiness before applying for a loan.