- 1 Senior Marketing Operations Manager – Customer Acquisition – Banana Republic Credit Card
- 2 Banana Republic Credit Card Login Guide at bananarepublic.gap.com
Senior Marketing Operations Manager – Customer Acquisition – Banana Republic Credit Card
San Francisco, California 94105
The Banana Republic Customer Engagement (CEM) team drives customer loyalty and affinity for the brand through a portfolio of products and offerings including the Banana Republic credit card program, email capture and gift card. The Senior Manager drives customer acquisition online, across specialty and factory stores by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Store Operations, Finance, and the Central CEM and Global Consumer Payments teams.
• Owns annual customer acquisition strategy and plan to drive credit card acquisition across all channels, but heavily focused in-store.
• Accountable for achieving annual acquisition goals for the Banana Republic card program and goals against gift card and email capture.
• Drives the annual marketing strategic plan with analytical and competitive insights, hindsight learnings, field feedback and a demonstrated point of view on programs and activities.
• Manages the development process (in partnership with the Marketing team) to ensure flawless execution across programs.
• Identifies new opportunities to drive growth for both CEM and Banana Republic and leads new initiatives to further drive customer acquisition for the brand.
• Partners heavily with Store Ops and Field teams to drive card acquisition and deliver against Banana Republic targets and program metrics for initiatives outside of card e.g., gift card and email capture.
• Partners with Field and HQ leadership on stores goals, incentive programs, recognition and monthly contest.
• Partners with Synchrony (BR credit card financial institution) field team to drive card through education and engagement of BR field employees.
• Owns strategic intent and execution of cardmember in-store events
Cross Functional Alignment and Integration
• Integrates with Banana Republic creative and wider marketing team to ensure overall programs align with marketing / brand objectives.
• Partners with Senior Retention Manager, Store Operations, and BR Marketing to ensure best consumer experience online and in-store.
• Aligns with key business partners throughout the organization on CEM program goals, initiatives and testing.
• Partners with other Brand CEM marketing teams to ensure knowledge sharing and incorporation of best practices.
• Works closely with Creative, Production, Brand Management, and Store Operations teams on all projects to ensure deadlines are met and CEM campaigns are flawlessly executed.
• Leverages large amounts of customer data and analytics to refine strategies and allow for data driven decision-making and to drive results.
• Partners with Finance and Central CEM on financial performance, communicating final campaign results and ensuring delivery of comprehensive recaps for all levels of the organization.
• Manages allocating and tracking programs against CEM expense budget.
• Minimum 5-7 years of relevant work experience in traditional CRM or direct marketing (email, credit card, or loyalty marketing).
• Experience working with or in a large and complex customer-facing ‘field’ or operational environment.
• Experience with co-branded/ private label credit card programs a plus.
• Organized, self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills.
• Highly resourceful and comfortable working in an ambiguous environment.
• Work effectively and build strong relationships with cross-functional business partners across a highly matrix organization.
• Exceptional communication skills: written, oral and formal presentation; ability to actively participate in senior-level discussions.
• Demonstrated learning agility with a focus on self-awareness, constant improvement and a growth mind-set.
• Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills required. Highly comfortable with leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions.
• Results-orientated and willing to shift plans if necessary to meet goals.
• Proficient with MS Office. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills desired.
Banana Republic Credit Card Login Guide at bananarepublic.gap.com
Banana Republic is one of the leading American chains for business casual wear for both men and women. Many devotees of this popular brand choose to get a Banana Republic credit card because it can be used there or at any of their affiliate stores. These affiliate stores include Old Navy, Piperlime and The Gap. The Banana Republic credit card also comes with special perks, such as discounts on purchases and rewards points that translate to free gifts. Did you know that you can manage your card online? Use our Banana Republic credit card login guide to pay your bills, check your balance and more – all from the comfort of your own computer or mobile device.
Banana Republic Credit Card Login Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Manage your account details and make payments by logging into your Banana Republic credit card account.
- Pull up your computer’s browser and go to the Banana Republic homepage.
- Near the top right corner of the screen, click the button marked “Credit Card”.
- Under “Manage Your Account”, click the button marked “Log In”.
- Type your User ID and Password into the appropriately marked fields.
- Click the button marked “Secure Login”.
From here, you can manage your preferences, make a payment, even add a new card user! Be aware, because the Banana Republic credit card is issued by a third party, you will no longer be on the Banana Republic website.
Banana Republic Credit Card Mobile Login Walkthrough
Do you prefer to use your Banana Republic login via your mobile device? It’s never been easier to manage your credit card wherever you are. You also have options. You can either log in via your mobile browser, or download the Banana Republic app for Android and Apple devices.
To use your mobile browser, follow the steps outlined above. You will be redirected to the mobile version of the website automatically.
Banana Republic Mobile Login Walkthrough for Apple Devices
- Download the Banana Republic app from the App Store.
- Click the app to open and install.
- Type your User ID and password into the appropriately marked fields, then tap “Log In”.
- In the settings menu, click “Connect Credit Card”.
- Provide necessary information.
- Click “Connect Card”.
Banana Republic Mobile Login Walkthrough for Android Devices
- Download the Banana Republic app from the Google Play Store.
- Click on the app in your notifications panel to install it.
- Enter your User ID and password where indicated and click “Log In”.
- Select “Connect Credit Card” in the settings menu.
- Provide information in indicated fields.
- Click button marked “Connect Card”.
Because the Banana Republic credit card is issued by a third party, always access the Banana Republic login portal via their official site. This will ensure that you aren’t giving your information to websites posing as the real thing. If you have other problems with your Banana Republic credit card, call their customer support line at 888-277-8953.
Using a Banana Republic credit card is a good idea if you shop there a lot. With their rewards points program, the savings can be huge. Whether you already have a card or want to sign up for one, you can get started on their website.