- 1 How do I check the status of a Maryland state income tax refund?
- 2 Can your federal income tax refund be taken by IRS even if you are in uncollectable status?
- 3 How to find out if you have a Student loan tax refund liens?
- 4 How do you find out if your North Carolina tax refund will be garnished?
- 5 Why do you have tax topic 203 on your refund status if you don't owe any non-tax federal or state income taxes or child support?
- 6 How do you find the status of a new home buyers tax refund?
How do I check the status of a Maryland state income tax refund?
I still haven't gotten my refund.
Contact them at 1 800 638-2937 or go to . Explain your problem and they will be able to confirm that the return has been received and inform you why there has been a delay in your refund. Have you moved, or do you still live at the location reported on the return? This may be the problem.
For Maryland state income tax refund status, call 410-260-7701 from Central Maryland or 1-800-218-8160 for all others. Have a copy of your return for information verification during the call. You can also go online to the Comptroller of Maryland's website, click on refund status, read the directions, enter your SSN and refund amount and then click the check status button.