www.getmutuallife.com – Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance
Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance:
- Customers interested in Mutual of Omaha Whole Life Insurance can visit this website to learn more about the application process and benefits provided
- A personalized quote can be completed by clicking on the apply now link on the page which will ask for specific information and provide a quote based on your information
- Mutual of Omaha offers guaranteed coverage for applicants between the ages of 45 to 85 so your coverage will be available regardless of other circumstances
- Recipients of this life insurance coverage can receive up to $25,000 in coverage and benefits do not decrease with age or with health changes
Mutual of Omaha offers whole life insurance to customers interested in purchasing this type of insurance. Life insurance is generally purchased as a way to prevent financial burdens affecting family and loved ones after an individual’s death. Life insurance can be used by family to cover common expenses such as funeral costs and medical bills. Life insurance provides peace of mind that your debts will not be passed on after your are gone.
To get life insurance you will be asked to complete an application which will request information such as gender and age to get a better idea of what your monthly premium will be. The applications will vary by provider. Other factors which may influence your coverage expense may relate to what area you reside. All of this is considered when insurers put together a quote.
Additional Information about Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance:
- You can select the amount of coverage you would like to apply for (up to $25k) during the application process which will be a factor to determine your premiums
- You will need to provide your date of birth, zip code and how much coverage you are requesting to complete the quote process
- Once you have provided this information you will be given an estimated monthly premium for your coverage