Register For A JCPenney Rewards Credit Card Online In An Easy Way
Founded in 1902, JCPenney, official known J. C. Penney Company Inc., is a chain of department stores in the United States which operates 1,107 department stores in all 50 states in the United States and Puerto Rico. It also operates catalog sales merchant offices in many small markets in America. Now there are approximately 114,000 employees serving its customers globally.
About JCPenney Rewards Credit Card
The JCPenney Rewards Credit Card is a promotional credit card that allows customers to earn points for every dollar they spend on qualifying regular, sale, and clearance-priced merchandise and services in store and at jcp.com. If customers accumulate 250 points in a month, they can earn a 10 dollars jcp reward. They also offer some member-exclusive deals, previews and sweepstakes for JCPenney Rewards Credit Card holders.
By registering and activating a new JCPenney Rewards Credit Card, you can view your account activity online, download and print earned Rewards Certificates, receive electronic point statements, update your personal information and enjoy other benefits for JCPenney Rewards Credit Card holders. What’s more, the registration and activation process is free, easy, secure and convenient.
How Can You Register And Activate a New JCPenney Rewards Credit Card?
www.jcpenneymastercard.com – Account Information e-Services
September 29, 2014
- Access JCPenney card account information and a variety of different e-services
- The JCPenney MasterCard is issued by Synchrony Bank and the information provided on the JCPenney MasterCard online credit center is provided by SYNCB.
- Cardholders will need their User ID to sign in (please note that a User Name is case-sensitive)
- Questions? Customer Service department at 1-800-877-1342, 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
For users who have not yet registered please do so with the credit card, last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Email Address and Date of Birth. The main functions of the JCPenney MasterCard site are the ability for the customer to check their Payment Summary, Balance Summary and Transaction Information.
- Request a Replacement Card or Statement Copy
- Report a payment
- Dispute a charge
- State a privacy preference
- Make a payment
- Request credit line increase
- Update account information
- Download and print JCPenney MasterCard account activity