- 1 www.discover credit card
- 2 www.discover.com/updateincome – Update Discover Credit Card Account
- 3 www.discover credit card
- 4 Discover it Secured Credit Card Review – Double Cash Back First Year – Best Secured Card
www.discover credit card
Add the Discover Credit Card Login to your account?
LoginY is not an affiliate of Discover Credit Card. Logos and other trademarks within this site are the property of their respective owners.
The simple and secure way to manage all your login links.
How to reach Discover Credit Card customer service.
General information about Discover Credit Card
Credit Card, Checking & Savings, Mortgage, Student Loan, Loan (Other), Home Equity Loan, and Auto Loan
Banking & Credit Cards
Questions about Discover Credit Card? Maybe we can help.
www.discover.com/updateincome – Update Discover Credit Card Account
June 10, 2014 WebsiteBeam
Discover Card Update Information
- Provides the customer with information on how to update account information
- Operated by Discover Bank, Member FDIC
- Non card members can apply by clicking on the Apply Now wording from the homepage
Discover credit card customers can obtain information on how to set an account to user desired specifications.
The Discover update Information page will cover
- How to change an email address, phone number or mailing address
- How to update a User ID
- How to change/update a password
All new customers will have to register for the account center service before they are allowed to make changes online.
Other Account Management Features
- Add a person to the account
- Update a reward program
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Print or view online statements
- Activate a new card or check a current balance
Members who already applied for a Discover credit card and wish to check the status should dial 1-800-DISCOVER. In many cases it will take up to 30 days for an application to process. The Account Center provides the customer with the convenience of managing finances online, anywhere Internet access is available. Online statements can be viewed for the past 24 months or 7 years if enrolled in Discover paperless statements. Discover does allow the customer to have more than one bank on file when making a payment.
Please note that the Discover account center will be down every Sunday from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m. Eastern Time for scheduled maintenance. During this time certain features of the service may be unavailable.
It is recommended that customers sign up for email/text alerts in regards to statement availablity date, payment posted date and payment due dates. These alerts are provided to help ensure a customer does not miss a payment. To stop text alerts please reply STOP from the text message reminder that was received.
Discover Card is a financial service firm who is in direct competition with American Express (AMEX) and VISA.
www.discover credit card
- 0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 18 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A fee of 3% applies for each balance transferred.
- 0% Intro APR* on purchases for 6 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%.
- 2% cash back on up to $1,000 in combined purchases at restaurants and gas stations every quarter - no sign-ups needed*. 1% cash back on all your other purchases.
- No annual fee, no overlimit fee, no late fee on your first late payment and no foreign transaction fee*.
- Free FICO® Credit Score online and on your monthly statement so you can track your score's progress*.
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text-and never responsible for unauthorized Discover card purchases.
- 100 % U.S. based customer service - anytime, day and night.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO® Credit Score terms and other info by clicking "Apply".
Ever wanted to transfer your balance but didn't know where to? This Discover it chrome Card delivers a 18 Month Promotional Balance Transfer period with 0% intro APR on balance transfers. Read more.
As a Discover network cardholder you have access to millions of merchant outlets and ATM's throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and The Caribbean. There is a wide range of card options available that will meet the needs of individuals across the economic spectrum. Whether you have excellent or bad credit you should find a card that is designed to appeal to you and fit your circumstances. The credit cards featured all have highly competitive terms and conditions and there are excellent incentives and rewards on offer to the user. There are cards here that offer generous cash back allowances, air miles and other rewards. Compare the Discover network cards available before selecting the one that best meets your needs and applying securely online.
Discover it Secured Credit Card Review – Double Cash Back First Year – Best Secured Card
The Discover it secured credit card is the best secured credit card on the market currently. In this review we will show you all the benefits and negatives to having this card, as well as how to apply for it. It’s definitely one of the best cards available to people with poor credit – this is mostly due to the fact it has a good rewards program and no annual fees or application fees. If you’re unfamiliar with what a secured card is or why you’d want one, we’d recommend reading this first. It used to not be able for direct applications, but now it is!
- Up to 2% cash back
- Double cash back for first year
- Free FICO score
- No annual or sign up fee
- Doesn’t earn interest on security deposit
- Reports as a secured card
The secured version of this card is exactly the same as Discover it Chrome card. The only difference is that this version requires you to put a security deposit down. Unlike some other secured cards, this security deposit does not earn interest. The biggest upside to this card is the fact that it has an extremely good rewards program. You earn 1% on all purchases and 2% cash back on gas and restaurants (limit of $1,000 per quarter). It also has a sign up bonus where you earn double rewards for the first year Most secured cards do not have a rewards program and this is by far the best program on offer. For those looking to rebuild their credit score, this card has another great advantage. It comes with a free FICO score, which makes it easy to monitor your progress. This is preferable to a free credit monitoring website because it gives you your actual FICO score which is what lenders look at, rather than a FAKO score which isn’t used by lenders. This card is ideally suited to somebody who has no credit history or a bad credit history and wants to improve their credit score and earn rewards at the same time. It’s easy to see why it was one of the best secured cards and popular with consumers. Quick facts:
- Reports to all three credit bureaus
- Reports as a secured card
- Can graduate to an unsecured card after only 7 months
- Security deposit does not earn interest
- No annual or sign up fees
- Rewards program earns between 1-2% cash back (doubled first year)
This card used to not be able to be applied for directly, but Discover has now changed this and you can apply directly.
What Credit Bureau Does Discover Pull For The Discover it Secured?
Discover will almost always pull your Equifax credit report, in rare cases they also pull either your TransUnion or Equifax reports.
The credit limit you receive will be dependent on the security deposit you put down. This is not a partially secured card, so whatever security deposit you put down will be your limit. There is a minimum of $200 and a maximum of $2,500. Once your deposit has been put down, it is possible to add additional funds to increase your credit limit.
As we mentioned, the rewards program this card offers is the best rewards program currently being offered by a secured card. It earns at a flat 1% cash back on all purchases, it also earns at 2% on gas & restaurants ($1,000 spending limit per quarter).
As mentioned previously, we think this is the best secured credit card currently on the market. The one downside is that it reports as a secured card, which isn’t really a big deal. If you’re looking for another card, it’s probably because you want more than one card on your credit report. We’d recommend using the shopping cart trick to get one of the Comenity credit cards or read this post on the easiest credit cards to get.
Disclaimer: We attempt to keep the information found on Doctor of Credit as accurate as possible, if you find information that is incorrect please contact us immediately.Please verify FDIC Insurance / NCUA Insurance status, credit card information, and interest rates during the application process.
We have financial relationships with some of the products and services found on this website, we may be compensated if you choose to utilize any of these links when applying. We will only recommend the products that we believe are the best fit for you, the consumer. If you know of a better deal, or disagree with our reasoning please contact us and if appropriate changes will be made.