Compare Victoria's Secret Credit Cards with Alternatives
Credit-Land.com is an independent, advertising-supported web site. Credit-Land.com receives compensation from many credit card issuers whose offers appear on our site. Compensation from our advertising partners impacts how and where their products appear on our site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within review lists. Credit-Land.com has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace.
Best Credit Cards from our partners for Shopping at Victoria's Secret
Whether you know them for their hot and sexy models, over-the-top fashion shows or you just love their merchandise, it's no secret anymore. Victoria's Secret is a well known brand of premium undergarments and lingerie. Some of their most well known lines include Angels, Very Sexy and Body by Victoria. They also have a sporty side with their line of PINK merchandise which targets a more athletic crowd.
we do not currently offer
- Get a $200 cash rewards bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase
- Every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption
- Redeem your cash rewards for a deposit into a U.S. checking or savings account, a statement credit or gift cards. Redemptions start at $50
- Cash rewards do not expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- Enjoy a 0% introductory APR for the first 15 months on purchases. Plus, you'll get a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers for each balance transfer made within 45 days of account opening. After that a variable APR will apply, 15.99%, 20.99% or 25.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers
- No annual fee
- Get 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49% based upon your creditworthiness.*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer.
- Citi® Price Rewind searches for lower prices online for 60 days for your registered purchases: you can get back up to $500 per item and $2,500 a year.*
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- No annual fee*
- Free access to FICO® Scores*
- No Annual Fee. See WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account Terms.
- No Over Limit Fee. See WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account Terms.
- Instant Response (Delays may occur depending on application data provided).
- Apply for a WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account today. Fill out our easy online application.
- Low Monthly Payments if you apply and are accepted for a Fingerhut Credit Account issued by WebBank, who determines eligibility and qualifications for the terms of the credit.
- Choose From Over 450,000 items.
- Shop Great Brands at Fingerhut.com.
- Get the Credit You Deserve.
- We just love saying "YES!"
- Find out if you Pre-Qualify without affecting your credit score
- This unsecured card provides opportunities to raise your credit score
- Receive opportunities for credit line increases, a fee may apply
- Monitor your credit with free online access to your credit score
- 1% cash back on eligible purchases, terms apply
- Zero fraud liability protects you from unauthorized charges
- Email or text alerts to remind you when your payment is due
- The ONLY card with No Late Fees, No Penalty Rate, and No Annual Fee…EVER.
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 21 months. After that, the variable APR will be 14.49% - 24.49% based on your creditworthiness.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The same great rate for all balances, after the introductory period.
- Save time when you call with fast, personal help, 24 hours a day – just say “representative”
- Enjoy the convenience of setting up your own bill payment schedule on any available due date throughout the month.
- See if you Pre-Qualify without harming your credit score.
- This fully unsecured credit card with no deposit requirement can be helpful in growing or building credit. Your account activity will be reported monthly to all three major credit bureaus.
- All the features you want in a credit card are included. Get 1% cash back on eligible purchases, take advantage of free online credit score tracking, and enjoy credit line increase opportunities. Terms apply.
See Also Credit Card Applications from Other Brands:
The Victoria's Secret Angel credit card has four variations which are issued by Comenity Bank. There is the traditional Angel Credit card. When you sign up for this card you immediately get $15 dollars off your next purchase. This card will earn you a point for every dollar in purchases. The Angel card allows you to earn even more Angel rewards by doubling your points on bra purchases. That means 2 points for every dollar spent on bras. After earning 500 points cardholders can be upgraded to the VIP Angel credit card. For every 250 points cardholders receive $10 in rewards.
To become an Angel Forever cardholder you must spend $1,000 and you will be automatically upgraded. Angel Forever cardholders will receive $15 in rewards for every 250 points that's $5 more than the traditional Angel and Angel VIP cards. There is also the Victoria's Secret PINK Angel card which mirrors the others in benefits.
The downside to these cards is that no matter how good or bad your credit is you will be paying a very high interest rate of 24.99%. There is a 25 day grace period on purchases so pay your bill quick. Or just use the card for the reward points and applicable discounts and then pay it immediately at the register. Also be aware that you may lose any points you have accumulated if you let your card go twelve consecutive months without being used. Of course these cards are only good at Victoria's Secret and PINK locations as well as their catalogs and online. So if you are looking for a card with more versatility, check out some of the other cards here.