Louisiana treasury unclaimed money list 10 PDF Results and update:2017-08-24 17:58:54
This is Pdf files search result,these list files is all releated "Louisiana treasury unclaimed money list",you can view online or download it (click right and save as),but please note:All rights of these files is reserved to who prepared it.This site do not save any files on server.
Ma and Fred. Their bodies were put on public display, and then stored unclaimed , until October 1, 1935, when relatives had them buried at Williams Timberhill . In Wikipedia.
File Source: www.treasury.louisiana.gov/Unclaimed Property/LOUISIANA PROPE…
UP-1 This form may be reproduced. R-3001-L (8/00) 6933 State of Louisiana Department of the Treasury Unclaimed Property Division . please make corrections and list .
File Source: www.treasury.louisiana.gov/Unclaimed Property/Report of Unclaimed.
Louisiana Department of Treasury . . unclaimed property program from the Department of Revenue to . Provide a list of all sources of revenue that are not .
File Source: house.louisiana.gov/housefiscal/DOCS_APPBudgetMeetings2016/Dec1…
Uniform Unclaimed Property Act § 151. Short title . Louisiana Revised Statutes Title 9. . "Money order" includes an express money order and a personal money .
File Source: www.treasury.state.la.us/Unclaimed Property/LA_UnclaimedProperty.
LOUISIANA DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY John Kennedy, State Treasurer www.LATreasury.com [email protected] State Capitol, 3rd Floor Baton Rouge, Louisiana …
File Source: files.ctctcdn.com/49ca686c101/1ae019f7-70a3-4c9f-a7f1-ca53f375328e.pdf
louisiana department of the treasury notice of names of persons appearing to be owners of abandoned or unclaimed property in east feliciana parish
File Source: ve.theadvocate.com/files/classifieds/5058973.pdf
Office of the Kentucky State Treasurer . you can search the Kentucky Department of Treasury unclaimed property database, . List the owner names and amounts .
File Source: treasury.ky.gov/unclaimedproperty/Documents/2016 Kentucky Holder.
OKLAHOMA STATE TREASURER UNCLAIMED PROPERTY . a list of the securities . State of Oklahoma Unclaimed Property Account #71-8140-01-5
File Source: https://www.ok.gov/treasurer/documents/Hldr_BOK_12-10.pdf
performance audit of the unclaimed property division department of treasury august 2000 27-130-99
File Source: audgen.michigan.gov/finalpdfs/99_00/r2713099.pdf
NAUPA Standard Electronic File Format (Revised 7/2002)
NAUPA Standard Electronic File Format . The NAUPA standard for reporting unclaimed property is based upon 7 . meaning no money or property is being remitted .
unclaimed money louisiana for free
This is unclaimed money that belongs to someone and that someone just might be YOU !
Its a fact. Every state in the United States of America is holding onto millions and millions (some states have billions of unclaimed money)of money waiting for the rightful owner or heir to make a claim for it. THIS OWNER COULD BE YOU! Yes, you could have money sitting at the states unclaimed money office and not even know it. It is estimated that 3 out 10 Americans have lost money waiting to be claimed and YOU might be one of them.
The ultimate in "FREE MONEY" is "UNCLAIMED MONEY" because it is money that is rightful yours to begin with. You don't have to pay anyone to claime your lost money. You just need to know where to look. It's an easy process.
I will show you where and how to look for your lost money in my e-report "The States Unclaimed Money Program" . You can order it at the end of this page.
My e-report tells you everything you need to know about the states unclaimed money program . It has the mailing address, phone numbers, and web site for every state's unclaimed property office. I have also included example letters that you can use to write to the state's unclaimed property office to conduct a name search.
Here is a list of the approximate amount each state has in their unclaimed money accounts.
- Alabama Unclaimed Money program is over $380 million dollars
- Alaska Unclaimed Money program is over $30 million dollars
- Arizona Unclaimed Money program is over $400 million dollars
- Arkansas Unclaimed Money program is over $100 million dollars
- California Unclaimed Money program is over $5 billion dollars
- Colorado Unclaimed Money program is over $50 million dollars
- Connecticut Unclaimed Money program is millions of dollars
- Delaware Unclaimed Money program is over $100 million dollars
- Florida Unclaimed Money program is over $1 billion dollars
- Georgia Unclaimed Money program is millions of dollars
- Hawaii Unclaimed Money program is over $130 million dollars
- Idaho Unclaimed Money program is over $40 million dollars
- Illinois Unclaimed Money program is over $1.4 billion dollars
- Indiana Unclaimed Money program is over $350 million dollars
- Iowa Unclaimed Money program is million of dollars
- Kansas Unclaimed Money program is over $200 million dollars
- Kentucky Unclaimed Money program is over $150 million dollars
- Louisiana Unclaimed Money program is over $330 million dollars
- Maine Unclaimed Money program is over $131 million dollars
- Maryland Unclaimed Money program is over $580 million dollars
- Massachusetts Unclaimed Money program is over $2.4 billion dollars
- Michigan Unclaimed Money program is over $300 million dollars
- Minnesota Unclaimed Money program is over $310 million dollars
- Mississippi Unclaimed Money program is over $38 million dollars
- Missouri Unclaimed Money program is over $760 million dollars
- Montana Unclaimed Money program is over $30 million dollars
- Nebraska Unclaimed Money program is millions of dollars
- Nevada Unclaimed Money program is over $200 million dollars
- New Hampshire Unclaimed Money program is over $31 million dollars
- New Jersey Unclaimed Money Program is in the millions of dollars
- New Mexico Unclaimed Money Program is over $100 million dollars
- New York Unclaimed Money Program is over $8 billion dollars
- North Carolina Unclaimed Money program is over $700 million dollars
- North Dakota Unclaimed Money program is over $23 million dollars
- Ohio Unclaimed Money program is over $1 billion dollars
- Oklahoma Unclaimed Money program is over $500 million dollars
- Oregon Unclaimed Money program is over $250 million dollars
- Pennsylvania Unclaimed Money program is over $623 million dollars
- Rhode Island Unclaimed Money program is $124 million dollars
- South Carolina Unclaimed Money program is over $200 million dollars
- South Dakota Unclaimed Money program is over $20 million dollars
- Tennessee Unclaimed Money program is millions dollars and grows daily
- Texas Unclaimed Money program is over $2.6 billion dollars
- Utah Unclaimed Money program is over $100 million dollars
- Vermont Unclaimed Money program is over $42 million dollars
- Virginia Unclaimed Money program is over $100 million dollars
- Washington Unclaimed Money program is over $700 million dollars
- West Virginia Unclaimed Money program is over $110 million dollars
- Wisconsin Unclaimed Money program is over $440 million dollars
- Wyoming Unclaimed Money program is over $27 million dollars
3 out of 10 American citizens have their money sitting collecting dust in the states unclaimed property office and the are unaware of it.
Each year, due to death, moving, inadvertence or forgetfulness, millions of American citizens and business organizations lose track of monies or intangible property throughout the United States and it's territories. Not only do Americans lose track of their money, but also Canadians, who also have unclaimed property offices in each of the providence's.
Below is a list of common sources of unclaimed abandoned property or unclaimed money that gets turned over to the office of unclaimed funds at the state unclaimed property offices:
- Dormant savings and checking accounts and certificates of deposit unclaimed accounts
- Death Benefits
- Unclaimed funds such as un-cashed checks, money orders, cashier checks, travelers checks
- Safe Deposit Box contents (gold, silver, coins, stocks)
- Un-cashed payroll checks
- Unclaimed gas and oil royalty payments
- Un-cashed stock and mutual fund dividends
- Stock certificates
- Mineral royalty payments
- Rent and utility deposits
- Customer deposits, overpayments, credit balances, and refunds
- Court deposits
- Insurance payments
- Probate court judgments
- HUD/FHA Refunds
- Unclaimed royalty payments to actors, musicians, and artists
- IRS Refund checks
- Un-cashed death benefit checks and life insurance proceeds
- Class action lawsuit settlements
- Railroad retirement funds
- US Postal Savings Bonds and Certificates
- Stocks and bonds
- Unclaimed Indian Moneys and Tribal Trust Funds
By law, holders (banks, landlords, utility companies, etc) of the above assets must turn this unclaimed property or unclaimed money over to the unclaimed property office at the state government level for safe keeping if the owners of this lost money or lost property can't be located and the money has been sitting dormant for a certain period of time (usually 1-7 years).
The states unclaimed property office where the claimant last lived, takes hold of the unclaimed money or unclaimed assets and tries to find the rightful owners through various sources, such as publishing names in newspapers, radio announcements, etc. But they don't make a very big effort in trying to locating the rightful owners, because this money is earning interest for the state's coffers. Most states just don't have the man power to try to locate every owner listed in their database. This unclaimed money sits in the states unclaimed property office until the rightful owner or their heir makes claim to it.
Here are some actual stories that were published in newspapers of people who didn't realized they had unclaimed money sitting in the state unclaimed property office until a search of the state's unclaimed money database was conducted by a money finder.
"A man in Seattle, Washington found out he had over $9000 in unclaimed money in the states unclaimed property office. The money was from a closed bank account of escrow money from a real estate transaction from several years earlier. He had no idea this money was there."
"In Charleston, West Virginia, over $480,000 was returned to a lost heir of a lady who had died several years earlier and didn't have a will or any known heirs. Her money was turned over to the states unclaimed property office to be held until a rightful heir could be located and make claim to it, which finally happened." Rightful heirs of a deceased person are entitled to the unclaimed money being held by the states office of unclaimed funds.
"In St Louis, Missouri, two women each received over $100,000 in unclaimed money from closed bank accounts that they had forgotten about. One woman received over $700,000 of unclaimed stocks." Neither one of the women realized they had this unclaimed assets sitting idle in the states unclaimed property office until a money finder conducted a search for them and found this missing money and was rewarded.
A lady living in Palestine Texas, found out she her name was in the database of the Texas Unclaimed Property Office as unclaimed. It was money that was turned over to the state many years ago during her college days as unclaimed. It was a security deposit and the holder couldn't find her to return her money. So by law, the holder had to turn the unclaimed money over to the state for safe keeping until the owner could be located and a claim filed.
These are people who didn't believe they had money sitting unclaimed in a state's unclaimed property office. When they found out, they were shocked to say the least. You would be also if you found out you had money waiting for you to make a claim. It doesn't cost anything to conduct a search. I explain everything to you in my e-report " The States Unclaimed Money Program."
Even businesses lose track of money. The American Automobile Association of Montana found out they had 15 claims of money sitting in the Montana Unclaimed Property Office. If you own a business, it would be beneficial to order my e-report "The States Unclaimed Money Program" also.
Keep in mind that this unclaimed money sitting in states unclaimed property offices belonged to the claimants as either the rightful owners or the rightful heirs of the unclaimed money. You wouldn't think that people would lose track of over a half-million dollars of unclaimed funds, but it happens all of the time. YOU COULD BE ONE OF THEM!
Order my e-Report "The States Unclaimed Money Program" now. Don't wait any longer on how you can claim what rightfully belongs to you. My 28 page e-Report tells you everything you need to know to search for your lost money. After you pay for this e-report, you will be able to download it onto your computer immediately.
ORDER YOU COPY TODAY AND LOCATE YOUR MONEY!