How TurboTax Tax Tools Rank For 2016 - 2017 Tax Support
Many tax tools help consumers prepare their tax returns but tax calculators not only help with the tax preparation process, but, they are also a great tool to reduce stress. What? What do you mean? I can already hear the questions flying but bear with me hear. What I mean to say is that when you don't know what your tax liability is, it's easy to get stressed out in anticipation of a big income tax bill.
The TurboTax TaxCaster is a super duty tool that can be used online or downloaded to your smart phone. I personally use it on my iphone because it's simple to install and easy to use anytime I want to make adjustments to my existing figures.
So why anytime? Well, during the year changes in investments, or income and expenses can alter what my taxes will be, so, if I make these changes periodically on the app, I am always aware of - and prepared for my tax liability obligations.
The TurboTax TaxCaster Estimator Calculator makes it simple to make adjustments by going straight to the section needing alterations and adjusting the slide bar for income, property taxes paid, interest earned, taxes already paid, donations made, or any other income tax effecting financial adjustments you need to make.
We Predict that the TurboTax Deluxe Edition will be the most widely used tax software program in the country this year. Hey, bold prediction right? Not really, it's quite simple actually since this has been the case for years. The TurboTax Deluxe Tax Software Edition like most deluxe editions in any brand offer the most commonly used capabilities such as homeowner tax support, tax deduction, credit and benefit guidance, plus individual and family tax filing. However, TurboTax Deluxe takes it a step farther with it's tax deduction detection capabilities. Fact is, it is literally programmed to evaluate your tax return and help you search out additional tax breaks.
With all the ups and downs that life dishes out there is no doubt that any help that's available to offer support on life changes is always welcome.
With TurboTax Deluxe you get financial guidance for events that cause big changes to your tax preparation. Moving and getting a new home or job, getting married or having kids, going back for more education or retiring, they all require you to add additional data to your tax return. Now I'm no wizard on tax advice in these areas, but TurboTax sure is. The TurboTax Life Events Advisor will help you decipher how life changes effect your taxes.
Our answer to that question is a resounding yes, However, that does not mean that other choices like H&R Block Tax Software are not worth your consideration. Many choices may work well for your tax filing needs but, Intuit dumps more time, effort, and money into the development of their financial management products and TurboTax is no exception to that rule. Simply put, just look at the innovation offered thru TurboTax products, including:
- TurboTax Mobile Smartphone App
- For submitting your tax return from your phone
- TurboTax TaxCaster Smartphone App
- For calculating taxes owed or total refund amount
- TurboTax itsDeductible Smartphone App
- For tracking your charitable giving tax breaks
- TurboTax MyTaxRefund Smartphone App
- For tracking your refund after you file your return
- Learning TurboTax Smartphone App
- Practice app for using TurboTax software
- TurboTax Tax Preparation Software
- Free Edition, Basic Edition, Deluxe Edition, Premier Edition, Home and Business Edition, Business Edition, Military Edition, FreeFile Alliance Edition
- TurboTax W-4 Withholding Calculator
- See how the number of exemptions you claim can increase or decrease your year end tax refund
- TurboTax IRA Retirement Calculator
- Know how you can contribute to your retirement fund and reduce the amount of taxes you pay at the same time
- TurboTax Life Events Advisor
- See how changes in your life effect your taxes, new job, got married, had a baby, bought a new home
- TurboTax Health Care Calculator
- See how you fit into the new health care system and whether or not you qualify for a financial subsidy
- TurboTax AnswerXchange
- Get questions answer by the TurboTax Community people to people help center
Now you see how TurboTax continues to innovate ahead of the competition to offer products that make life in the financial state much more manageable and understandable.
Tax season is never a time to look forward to unless your expecting a big refund, and even then the tax preparation process can be intimidating. However, what TurboTax does is loosen the tension by supplying easy to use products that are there to make the tasks at hand easier to understand and complete.
I find myself more often then not getting confused and frustrated by overly complicated software and website navigation. When I visit the TurboTax Online website or use the software I find myself pleasantly surprised at how clean and easy to navigate as well as plain spoken these product are. It's about moving forward and not being dogged down in legal mumbo jumbo and technical jargon I don't understand.
TurboTax allows me to do just that, keep moving forward!