true blue american express
- Revolving credit card
- Financial flexibility: minimum monthly repayment of only 5% (minimum EUR 20)
- Automatic monthly collection from your current account
- If you repay the entire debtby the 15 th in a month, you will be released from interest payment
- 1% cashback on the amount spent on POSs
- American Express Selects program for additional discounts
Discover elegant, transparent and fully new BLUE American Express credit card. BLUE American Express credit card is your wise decision.
Blue Card from American Express is not just a modernly designed credit card it has a lot more to offer. American Express Blue Revolving Card provides a revolving credit, against the obligation to repay 5% of your total debt (minimum EUR 20.00) each month, with the rest being carried forward to the next month. If you cover your overall debt by the 15 th day in a month, you will be released from obligation to pay interest.
- True credit card: use of revolving loan
- Financial flexibility: allows minimum monthly repayment of total debt from the previous month (only 5% orminimum EUR 20,00)
- There is no need for you to come to the Bank to make a monthly repayment of 5%, as this amount is collected AUTOMATICALLY from your current account on the first working day in a month
- Cost control: through monthly statements of executed transactions and minimum amount due for payment (invoices), to be received at your home mail address and via SMS notification
- If you settle your entire debt by the 15 th in a month, you will be released from interest payment.
- 1% Cashback on total spent amount (only POS transactions)
- American Express SELECTS Program that makes you entitled to exclusive discounts
- Opportunity to take additional cards for your family members or friends
- You can pay for goods and services and withdraw cash in the country and abroad at sales points bearing the sign of American Express.
- You may check your account balance at the CKB ATMs.
- You can buy mobile top-up for 067, 068 and 069 mobile networks at the CKB ATMs.
- You can also buy mobile top-up for 067, 068 and 069 mobile networks at the CKB POSs with authorized dealers.
- Less need to visit the Bank you may check the executed card transactions through electronic banking.
For more information please visit the web page: www.americanexpress.me
Where to apply for BLUE American Express credit card?
American Express Blue credit card may be issued to you if you are adult and creditworthy and if you have regular monthly income received through transaction account opened with CKB.
If you are not our regular client, you may be issued a card based on additional collateral. You may apply for the card at any business unit of Crnogorska Komercijalna Banka AD Podgorica throughout Montenegro. The card may be used on the same date when you receive it.
If the card user believes that some costs do not belong to him/her or are incorrectly computed, he/she may address the Bank to complain about those by submitting bills and other documents that the Bank may require. Deadline for the submission of complaints is 72 h from the transaction date.
The Bank shall not be responsible for the quality and quantity of goods and/or services bought by the card. Complaints regarding the quality and quantity of goods and/or services should be resolved between the user and the sales point. Regardless of the complaint outcome, the user is obliged to settle the entire card debt.
If the Bank finds the complaint justified, it will credit the card account, and in case of unjustified complaint, the user will cover all the costs.
Cashing in at the Supermarket: Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express Review
This post contains references to products from our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. The content is not provided by the advertiser and any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any bank, card issuer, airline or hotel chain. Please visit our Advertiser Disclosure to view our partners, and for additional details.
Earning rewards from your credit cards is a lot like earning interest on your investments. Cardholders should look for the highest returns possible considering the amount they spend and the type of merchants they frequent. They then need to balance these rewards against any fees assessed on their cards. The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers as much as 6% cash back rewards for your spending at a time when many reward cards only offer 1%-2% cash back.
- $150 cash back bonus offer
- Up to 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%)
Like many credit cards, customers earn 1% cash back on purchases from most retailers, but it is the bonus categories that make this card stand out.
A whopping 6% cash back is earned from purchases from U.S. supermarkets, not including wholesale or discount stores, up to $6,000 in purchases per year. After that, it'll be 1%. Plus, you earn 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores.
Welcome offer: Earn $150 back after spending $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account. You will receive $150 back in the form of a statement credit. (See also: Best Credit Cards that Offer Bonus Cash for Sign-Up)
Because this is an American Express card, you can expect a wide range of other benefits included with cardmembership.
Return Protection: If a merchant refuses to accept a return within 90 days, American Express may refund the full purchase price (up to $300 per item, $1,000 maximum per year).
Extended Warranty: Get up to one extra year added to the original manufacturer's warranty, if it is 5 years or less.
Purchase Protection: Protect your purchases against accidental damage and theft for up to 90 days.
Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance: Use your AMEX card to pay for your rental and be covered if the car is damaged or stolen.
Foreign transaction fees. This card has a transaction fee for foreign purchases, which makes it not ideal for spending abroad. If you plan to use your card for foreign transactions, you should instead choose a card with no foreign transaction fees. (See also: Best Cards with No Foreign Fees)
Annual cash back limit. The 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets is only for the first $6,000 in purchases. After that, the cash back percentage drops to 1%.
This card is best for those who spend a lot at supermarkets, gas stations, and department stores. Very few credit cards can offer such a high amount of cash back on those categories.