Suncoast Credit Union Arena, located on the Lee Campus, is approximately 75,000 square feet and hosts the FSW Buccaneers’ basketball and volleyball teams, and a student athletic center. The arena seats approximately 3,500 fans and includes six skyboxes, a hospitality event center, competition courts that convert into recreational courts, athletic office space, student, faculty and staff wellness, and an athletic center with a fitness pavilion, men’s and women’s locker rooms and a weight training area.
In addition the arena will host concerts, and local, regional and national events – a perfect complement to the offerings of the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall.
- April 23, 2015 - Ground Broken On Suncoast Credit Union Arena
- September 10, 2015 - Announcement that the Culligan City of Palms Classic will return to FSW in 2016
- November 5, 2015 - Foundation Pour Event
- May 10, 2016 - FSW Partners with Daktronics to Design, Manufacture and Install LED Ribbon Boards and Scoreboards
- September 21, 2016 - Court Design Unveiled
- October 31, 2016 & November 1, 2016 - Buc Head Logos Installed On Exterior
Broadly speaking the events we host consider all sales final but every event is different. We don’t offer refunds or returns unless the event is postponed or cancelled. Authorized refunds are processed through the original point of purchase.
Suncoast Credit Union Arena is not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
Looking for Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union? It is the place where smart people keep their money as it claimed.
Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union Guide
Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union provides personal financial solutions like checking, savings, kids accounts, teen accounts, retirement account, direct deposit and investments. You will also be able to apply for vehicle loans, credit card, mortgage, home equity, student lending and more loans choices.
TSuncoast’s free mobile apps and mobile web browser allow you to have immediate online access to all your credit union accounts — anytime, anywhere — using your smartphone or tablet. Getting started is easy. Simply download the free iPhone App or Android App, or type m.suncoastfcu.org into your browser if you don’t use an iPhone or Android. Once you do, you’ll immediately start experiencing the convenience and benefits of SunMobile with its wide variety of secure features.
- View your accounts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Transfer funds to and from your accounts and loans
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds to other Suncoast members’ accounts
- View check images
- Find the nearest Suncoast branch or surcharge free ATM with our convenient locator
The SunMobile App is available FREE to all SunNet Online Banking and Bill Pay users. Not a user? Give SunNet Online Banking a try! Call Suncoast at 800-999-5887 if you are interested in their latest smart auto loans program.
Improve the quality of our members’ lives by maintaining a strong, secure, and innovative Credit Union that builds trust, shows respect, and maximizes efficiency is Suncoast’s mission statement. Suncoast now serves public and private school employees in 15 counties and more than 1,000 SEGs. The Credit Union offers a full range of deposit, lending, and investment products with access through its branches, ATM network, Members Contact Center, and the Internet.